Sunday, July 4, 2010

T_T


It’s another mood swing, bear with me people. For no reasons i’m so mad at everything, so sad at nothing. Maybe because of i did histo badly, maybe i haven’t cried enough on my last breakups, maybe because Paraguay lost to Spain(but hey, i’m cheering for Spain) or maybe, i’m just hungry. I’m confused, my heart is speaking out loudly, but my mind tells me otherwise. I know very well where this is bringing me, but my brain won’t let me go. I shouldn’t, he’s a quicksand, i’ll fall deep if i step in. O my God, please give me peace.

I should get busy, dress up, or,, get a new crush? an impossible new crush, go crazy shopping, draining my accounts,, spoil my taste buds with good food, but that will make me fat, and single, but studying is not even an option here,, DON’T U EVEN THINK OF SUGGESTING..maybe i should go starve, fasting for a change.. I won’t listen to songs, they are all just bitter, all the ones that go famous are telling sad tales..ok, that’s just my playlist..My eyes won’t sleep, but if i did, can i have beautiful dream? It’s ok to dream of fairytales kan?


After all, thanks Ella,,Jaja,, for walking me through these days,



Crazy football days,

We are cheering for Spain, really..



That's what i wrote, before i realise i lost my Parasitology text book. I think it says Nur Hidayah Rushadi somewhere, so if you happened to found it, let me know k..May have slipped it at Mcd..I've got final tomorrow, now that's a concreate reason to cry for..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

menangislah, hingga nanti satu masa kamu rasa mahu berhenti. berhentilah.

tiada salah untuk menangis bila sedih.

setiap kali kamu menulis di blog ini, pasti ada daerah yang tidak tenteram yang kamu coretkan. Sungguh aku tertarik, entah dengan kamu atau hidup kamu yang warna-warni.

atau mungkin hanya penulisan kamu yang dari hati.

semoga selamat buku itu, selamat exam kamu, selamat hidup kamu.

dan selamat single. erk.


...dan Spain tidak lupa! sebab yang kukuh untuk kamu senyum. Sebab Spain akan menjuarainya. heee.


-komen selapas laptop ter-restat sendiri. malam nak ym dan menggangu kamu.

-budak jordan.

eLLa said...

hehehehe..
jap t komen balik

iddy said...

dak jordan: huu,,semoga selamat buku tu..
tq,,for listening..i'm such a cry baby..

yup,,spain is winning!

ella:cepat la komen