Monday, July 26, 2010

Laundry day!



Yeay! Done with the finals. I hope i’m also done with third year. I can’t wait to go clinical next year. Lets pray hard for each and every one of us, ok?
Then i guess it time to change these.




And start putting on a summer attitude.





I should take out my baggage, and start packing so i won’t miss a thing. As for today, i’m just going to sit home and do laundry,,laundry,,and laundry, then reorganize.


I’m also thinking of getting new reading materials, since i’ve pretty much finished watching all the movies, anime, dramas, and cartoons i have in possession during the exams. So, i’d be delighted if you readers can suggest something worth reading. I’m not much of a bookworm, so suggestions would make selection easier.


I just can't wait to come home*dreamy eyes*


3 comments:

Unknown said...

yup.

just cant wait!

Unknown said...

er, gata bengkak dalam gambar..
huu

iddy said...

whoa,,your saw that?
stdy week time ni,puffy eyes come naturally,,hehe
tp slalu mmg mcam tu gak kot..
huuuu