Friday, July 23, 2010

Love.Live.Life



Hello people!



It seems i just finished my second last paper for the semester. So far, sanity is preserved. Thank god! A lot happened since the last time i wrote, and i guess, i’m in the mood of sharing. I’ll be home in few days, can’t wait! But i’m nervous as well. It had been a year as i count. I wonder if everything is still the way they used to be. My dad, who haven’t been mad at me for a year, my mom, who haven’t been digging up about my love life for,,, no, wait, she does that all the time. My adik, who’s always being a cry baby. My along, who’s married. My fish pet, who’s alive when i left, and, so much more to name.



So these few days left is all about getting ready. I’m doing some shopping for birthdays which i’ve missed, shape up a little, and learning to groom myself. Almost done with the belated birthdays, i’m now focussing on well beings. I’ve been mistreating myself lately, with all those sleepless night and daydreaming with all the wrong settings. My biological clock is turned upside down. Eye-bags just won’t come off. Beauty sleep deprived skin. So i’m putting a stop to these, the recovery plan start tomorrow after 12.




Lets live life a better way!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

wah!

suka lihat anda begini.

keep it up.

miss smiley =) said...

happppy hoooliiidayyyyyy!!.=)

iddy said...

miss smiley::thanx,,

Hazen::nampak sangat slalu mmg emo,,haha..