Sunday, May 22, 2011

Of The coffee bean and tea leaf :)

Hi there!

I've been away for a while, thought of a post yesterday, but my internet died on me, i know, i have the worsstt timing. I really wanna write on my birthday, but i don't have the pictures, ella does, and she's probably asleep right now, so i'm just gonna write about today.


We went out to settle my internet, and on the way we stopped by The coffee bean & tea leaf. Actually, they're not even on the way, we just thought we should try the new place.




It was this beautiful place by the mediterranian sea. The food was ok, i love their red velvet cake, one bite, and i'm hooked, ella seems to love them too, and she is not easy to please, so it should be really good. The frosting was so gooodd :)


redvelvetcake

They also have this ice blended that was good, but it was too finely blended,but i like my mocha crunchy, so i would prefer costa. Don't like their chai tea. Overall, i think the food is ok, and the place is cute cause u can watch sunset while having ur meal, but i won't suggest going on weekends as its gonna be a bit busy.

love


1 comment:

eLLa said...

she is not easy to please...hahaha..blh gune ayat nie