Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Raya,,raya..



Things are getting back in its place, but it sure left tracks somewhere, never the same, and the rest is history.


++++++++++++++++++++


Esok ade majlis sambutan hari raye kt opis my parent..
U know, foods and all..
I hope they do have ketupat, and of course, lemang, I'm definately going.
Haih, i regretted not buying the pink kebaya, i should have, since most of my favourite kurungs are currently in egypt.


++++++++++++++++++++


Its 16 days to departure, i'm starting to feel the rush.. Banyaknye brg nk kena bli,,huhu..I don't wanna end up making my parent post things, like i do in the first year..

I'm listing down the "things to buy" and the list keeps growing up..I don't want to miss a thing, its frustrating,, since i wont be home, till i can afford the ticket..


No comments: