Friday, June 18, 2010

Acne, and their causes

I'm posting an entry i kept in by lappy since last year. I think, this is worth sharing.


Acne, who never had one. We all went through that period, breakouts, oily skin, stinking sweats, and so on..

But, it does pass right? Well, not yet for me. I think my friends are waayyy past acne, and me, on the other hand, is still fighting breakouts. If i had to list down, the things that leads to acne..

I would say these :

1. Bacterial

· Tido muke sentuh bantal(busuk)

· Sentuh muke ngn tangan(kotor)

2. Hormonal

· Gatal

· PMS

3. Constipation

4. Oily food

· Kacang(my case)

But, no!

I was wrong, but not totally..here’s what i learnt.

1. Bacterial=√

· Tido muke sentuh bantal(busuk)

· Sentuh muke ngn tangan(kotor)

2. Hormonal=√

· Gatal=?

· PMS=√ *PMS=PRE-menstruation, i find it annoying when people says PMS when they are actually menstruating

3. Constipation=?

4. Oily food=X

· Kacang(my case)=X

So now i know, there’s no need leave out nuts from my TV snacking. Nuts are yummy!

2 comments:

eLLa said...

yer ....
mase utk tukar sarung bantal!!

Anonymous said...

"i find it annoying when people says PMS when they are actually menstruating"
~be nice to people dude~