Thursday, January 14, 2010

A crappy day of mine



Sorry, i just had a really bad day,,and a bad day deserves to be shared.. So i'll have all of you listening..

I woke up just 10 minutes before anatomy practical class, and jaja did try to wake me up, earlier, but i doesn't seems to have any memory on that part..
so, apparently i was in an REM sleep(don't bother to understand if you don't) I would just be cool if its just a practical class, (i'm always late pon)..tapi this was a revision..


I rushed,,and even ran,,but then i realized i looks silly, running..not silly kot, more to ugly..so i slowed down to walking, still pacing my way to the department..



It was quick, and it wasn't him..i preferred him to revise with..because he talked so quickly that somehow it helps me to memorize everything..don't we all prefer prof said??huhu..At the end i think i only understand/memorize 45% of the lessons..Do you think how many percents, out of what i understands(45%) will be asked in the exams?I bet not much, haihs..my bad..



Pastu ktorg baru je nk revise sndri2, pakcik lab da amik sume specimen..kt grup jaja die x amik lak..pilih kasih btol..huhu..



Then i thought i'd better join jaja revise kt grup die..but then thay all seem to be talking an alien language that i don't seems to catch up with..and that's a lame excuse for being so slow~Tga2 trying to fit in, tetibe terlanggar glove jaja lak..it was just a minute touch, and i wasn't even sure, whether or not, i did hit that part(yg pegang kadaver)..da lg2 tensen da..and no jaja, i don't blame you..It was mine all along..


Still trying to revise,but, no,,i can't put the words into sense..I finally went home..



Balik rumah,,solat,,kemas2,,ingatkan sc nk datang rmh..Pastu pegi pharma lak..



It was our presentation.. I did badly..I answered wrongly and confidently..huhu..it was a pounch in the stomach,,when the lecturer said "no,its the same" Its not my fault,,cikgu yg bg handouts pon tls cmtu kat handout die..tenet pon ckp camtu.. I wish i had defend my points, that they are based upon a strong source.. The worst part is that, i was sent away just after few slides(3 kot)..I did 19 slides kot,,and they only evaluate 3..Isn't that sad? Yeah,it is..


Then i went mcdonalds and kfc..Trying to pujuk myself with happy meal with a talking alvin(chipmunks) together with spicy chicken drumsticks.. I actually thought of costa frescato..but jaja want to go sc..and the other one, doesn't wanna go.. It was a shame just to ask..when u get a NO for an answer, it'll just sends you crying to mcd and then kfc..



so, bottom line--> sape2 nak wat revision anat lagi, can i come with?

3 comments:

ur follower =) said...

dayah.whtever eppn,jst be strong k!
gd lck 4 ur exm!!

iddy said...

ok,,thanx..
my follower x nk pg revise anat ke?
nk join?

Hakim 'Toma' Razak said...

Belajar memang SUSAH! :D